Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Motion City Soundtrack

So I was just thinking about me and Trent's first date and I remembered the first music that we had in common which was something that was the first thing we had in common and thought it would be fun to share this.  So I remember being in the car driving to the DI and then later the craft store and listening to Motion City Soundtrack the whole time.  We both knew like majority of the lyrics to each song and it was so awesome! So when the song Capital H came on there was always this fast part of the song that I could never sing it's the part that goes, "the powers of an evil doctor rocket science monster, who's ability is to destroy the entire universe." and Trent being the amazing man he is, totally nailed that part perfectly.  It was so Hot! haha so here is the song, that totally made me dig Trent that much more. haha ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsL9cPe4wLU

And just for fun here is another great song from them that we both loved to sing together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-c-_sZ8LI

1 comment: