Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Perfect Shoes and Engagement Outfits

About a week ago we went shopping for our engagement outfits and my wedding shoes...And whatever else we could find.  It was a long and exhausting, but super fun (well at least for me) shopping day!  It was Trent's FIRST real experience shopping with a bunch of girls since he doesn't have any sisters in his family.  My mom, Clara, and I played Dress up with Trent in Pac Sun and found him a very handsome outfit to wear for the pictures. I found most of my outfit at Charlotte Russe (pretty much my favorite store) and The Perfect Shoes at Forever Young Shoes.  They are so Perfect and I can't wait to wear them.  Haha I have pretty much came to the conclusion that these shoes are my wedding shoes. They will probably be in my engagement pictures, my Bridal pictures, and my Wedding day pictures! they are that Perfect! So here are the Perfect shoes!
Side View of the Beauties!

Sorta Front View!  Oh I love them and can't wait to wear them for my Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment