Friday, July 8, 2011

The Server is Down!!!

So Long time no Blog... Well while I have still been on the job hunt my days have been full of thoughts like, "what in the heck am I going to do today?"  So every day is different.  Lately I was introduced to this online game called League of Legends (LOL) by my brother and now I always want to play it!  So right now I would be playing that instead of doing this but unfortunately the server is down or really busy.  :( so sad.. But today has been quite eventful! I got ready for the day, read this awesome twitter post and watched the awesome Bioshock Inifinite Demo trailer. My Jaw was hanging from my face literally!  It looks insane!  The combat looks spectacular and the story line looks very intriguing.  It's the kind of game to get your heart racing that's for sure!  If you're at all interested or have ever heard of Bioshock then you can check it out.  http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/08/bioshock-infinite-footage/
 Also I was going to make a trip to the DMV and I couldn't find it, then when I stopped to ask for help they informed me that the DMV is closed on Fridays.  So that's one  thing I can't check off.  Dang it! Also I learned how to Crochet a Flower today! they are so cute and I'm so excited to keep learning new things like that. :)
 Well Hopefully the server will come back on soon because I want to play some LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment