Sunday, August 25, 2013

School Work and Speed Runs

Well as I sit here at my desk wondering about life, space, the final frontier, and elementary science methods I decided to write a blog post since I said I would post more.  My very last year in school starts tomorrow and I am already doing homework.  Welcome to college for those not there yet.  I am actually trying to stay on top of my homework by doing some reading responses before school even starts.  Also this is the very first semester I actually have all my books before the semester starts so props to me XD  Vivi's new favorite spot in our whole house is right under my desk on my crochet blanket that I made a year ago.  It's so funny because once we get up and let her out of the bedroom she runs in there and sits down like "hey guys come in here and do stuff on these tall black things so I can sit under here and sleep."  She is a pretty funny dog.  Trent has been working on speed running The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.  There are some major glitches in that game and the world record for completing the game the quickest was in 19 minutes and 15 seconds.  Trent has been practicing for a few weeks now and just did it in 31 minutes and 2 seconds.  We are the most interesting people in the world I bet! haha j/k we know we are pretty lame! But check this out for the major Zelda glitches.  Well wish me luck on starting school tomorrow!

This is the link to the world record for beating the game the quickest.

Vivi laying in the cords of our computers. She is so weird.

Trent mastering speed running.

No comments:

Post a Comment